All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionTom, thoughtful, Viable, then brash: like a bitch is a bitch is a bitch that I can't seem to shake. Ummm? Crazy, but then what's sex got to do with it; or t? Steps closer, suggesting; So real, embracing her, too real for me to let go testing her lips; darling? Resisting, Cassandra slips out of his arms; and then moving away. You've made a fool out of me but matter, I've loved you Tom, still do, matter your selfish needs or abuse, I've been laying awake at night hoping, wishing, that you were close to me; but , and where, so I'd think of all the logical answers; frustrating to try and rationalize a passion when lonely; or to sleep with a dreamy heart beating desperately to unravel this mixed-up love: It's my soul Tom, that wants your child: I love you; will you marry me? No.
- Author(s)Albert D'Annibale
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.