All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpectrum(R) Short Vowels for kindergarten provides focused practice in short vowel sounds. Grade-specific activities will help your child to recognize, read, and write short vowel sounds, as well as to identify words with rhyming vowel sounds. The Spectrum series offers early learning workbooks that help your child thrive in today s standards-based classroom. Spectrum Short Vowels uses phonics to build reading readiness. This resource provides focused instruction and a systematic approach to skill development for concept mastery. Spectrum is your child s path to academic success. This best-selling workbook series provides quality educational activities that meet your child s needs for learning achievement. These comprehensive workbooks address essential skills in reading, language arts, math, and science. Students in prekindergarten to grade 8 will find lessons and exercises that help them progress through increasingly difficult subject matter. Complete answer keys, content reviews, and assessments help students track their progress and locate areas for improvement. No matter your child s academic need, Spectrum is with you every step of the way.
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSpectrum
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.