All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Andre Simon Food Book Award 2011 The ultimate baking compendium from Dan Lepard, the country's foremost baking guru. Dan Lepard's invative and earthy approach has made him the baker that every top chef wants in their kitchen, and with this utterly dependable how-to-bake book you'll be baking cakes, pastries, breads and cookies like never before. Collecting together Dan's best recipes - and mixing science with old-fashioned kitchen wisdom - Dan has tried and tested almost every baking technique out there. Guiding you through the crispest flatbreads, blue cheese and oatmeal biscuits, gluten-free white loaves, savoury leek and smoked haddock pies, caramel sweets, frostings, simple scones and pumpkin and ginger cupcakes, Short and Sweet uses the newest flours and ingredients and has everything from updates on the classics to the latest in baking for intolerances. If baking is therapy then Dan is your life coach. He'll show you how to improve, what to work on, how to take what is just ok right up to brilliant, without a sweat. No wonder he is the country's cutting-edge baker.
- Author BiographyDan Lepard is a baker and photographer who has worked with the likes of Ottolenghi, Giorgio Locatelli and Fergus Henderson. He is the author of The Handmade Loaf and has a very popular baking column in the Saturday Guardian. He writes frequently for Sainsbury's Magazine and is also currently designing a range of baking products for Sainsbury's. Originally from Australia, he now lives in London.
- Author(s)Dan Lepard
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Content Note200 col illus, Index
- Weight1340 g
- Width176 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.