All listings for this product
About this product
- Improve your diagstic skills with tips on taking an orthopaedic history, conducting an orthopaedic physical exam, and describing an X-ray.
- Enhance your ability to communicate orthopaedic findings to colleagues.
- Master common technical procedures useful in primary care orthopaedics.
- Understand the most common types of orthopaedic trauma and conditions you ll encounter in children, adults, and the elderly.
- Author(s)Robert Perlau
- PublisherBrush Education
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrush Education
- Weight408 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.