All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnything from an office move to the Olympic Games can be termed a project, and 97 per cent of successful projects are led by an experienced project manager. Presenting over 250 years of professional project management experience in a highly accessible format, this entertaining yet practical book will help project managers get up to speed quickly with good practice, avoid pitfalls and deliver business value. SHORTLISTED FOR THE 2014 CMI MANAGEMENT BOOK OF THE YEAR.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Harrin MA MBCS FAPM is a project and programme manager with a decade of experience managing IT and business change projects. She is the author of Social Media for Project Managers (PMI, 2010) and writes the award-winning blog A Girl's Guide to Project Management (www.pm4girls.elizabeth-harrin.com). Elizabeth is a PRINCE2, MSP and P3O Practitioner and a member of PMI.
- PrizesShortlisted for CMI Management Book of the Year: Practical Manager Category 2014.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Harrin
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Note22
- Weight390 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.