Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionTerrorism in aviation has long been considered a threat, but w, more than ever the reality of the problem has become front-page news. A terrifying act of madness and stark terror awaits Carson Jeffers and his sixteen-year old son as they depart on a clear April night from Salt Lake International Airport. Minutes after take-off the life of one of America's most respected businessmen is changed forever, and the future of the United States hangs in the balance. Beginning with the crash of an Omega Airlines Boeing 767-300, Carson Jeffers is forced into a relentless race against time with the savage, but powerful terrorist, Esteban More. Together with Nichole Lewis, an Omega Airlines flight attendant, Carson faces impossible odds as they struggle to stay alive. Left with other choice, they are forced to unravel a plot so sinister it rips apart their very existence. The theft of fifteen stinger surface-to-air missiles from Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, California catapults ecomic terrorism to a horrific new level. As you experience the shrill sound of terror rising from the frozen marshlands outside Salt Lake, travel to the shores of Lake Geneva, and fall desperately from the skies over western Montana, thing prepares you for the dimensions of global intrigue, unequalled terror, and frightening conflict as America is held hostage by La Libertad Occidental.
- Author BiographyGARY COCHRAN has a degree in Economics and Spanish. Gary served three years in the United States Marine Corps, during which time he commanded a platoon of shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles. Following Gary's release from active military duty he provided comprehensive business consulting services in Europe, Asia, and North and South America. In addition to real-life suspense novels, Gary has written a series of marketing programs used by hundreds of thousands of businesses and entrepreneurs. Gary enjoys flying and has owned and operated several multi-engine planes, including a Cessna Citation Jet. He is an outdoor enthusiast who is equally at home skiing in the Wasatch Mountains or hiking in the Alps of Switzerland. Gary and his wife live year round in a log post and beam home near Sundance Ski Resort. Episodes of Gary's life parallel that of many of the main characters in his novel, Shortfall.
- Author(s)Gary Cochran
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.