CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- DescriptionHenry, Lee, Kip and Ronnie grew up together in rural Wisconsin, but their lives have since taken different paths. Henry stayed home and married his first love, whilst the others left in search of something more. Ronnie became a rodeo star, Kip made his fortune in the city, and musician Lee found fame - but heartbreak, too. Now all four are reunited for a wedding, but amid happiness and celebration, old rivalries resurface and a wife's secret threatens to tear both a marriage and a friendship apart ...This is a vel about the things that matter - love and loyalty, the power of music and the beauty of nature - told in a uniquely beautiful, warm-hearted and profound way.
- Author BiographyNickolas Butler was born in Pennsylvania and raised in Wisconsin, where he has now returned with his wife and two children. He has worked as a Burger King maintenance man, a hot-dog vendor, a telemarketer, an innkeeper (twice), an office manager, a coffee roaster and a liquor store clerk. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin and the University of Iowa Writers' Workshop, his work has appeared in a wide range of literary magazines. Shotgun Lovesongs is his first novel.
- Author(s)Nickolas Butler
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAirside/Irish/Open market ed
- Interest Age16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.