All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
About this product
- DescriptionShots and Shooters are the drinks that make every party memorable, and Shots is full of recipes for exciting short drinks - drinks that are based on brandy, tequila, whiskey, gin, rum and other spirits. They can be layered, sweet, sour or with a taste of firewater. The book includes helpful tips for creating the perfect shot, as well as information on the correct glasses to use, bar essentials and how to pour drinks with distinctive layers.
- Author BiographySteve Quirk first took an interest in mixing drinks when serving in the navy. He found himself experimenting with all sorts of spirits and liqueurs to share with friends and family. He began to compile as many recipes as he could and soon his hobby became an obsession. He is also the author of the bestselling Cocktail Bible.
- Author(s)Steve Quirk
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Out-of-print date21/01/2015
- Content Noteill
- Weight658 g
- Width200 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.