Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to standard ecomic theory and modelling, liberalizing agriculture will result in important welfare gains. Because of price volatility, an alternative model, based in general disequilibrium in the Wicksellian tradition, provides much less optimistic conclusions, actually supported by the recent evolution of the world agricultural system, as well as by the history of the many attempts of agricultural trade liberalization since the 18th century.
- Author(s)Francoise Gerard,Jean-Marc Boussard,Marie-Gabrielle Piketty
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some colour)
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.