All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGerald is careful. Piggie is t.Piggie cant help smiling. Gerald can.Gerald worries so that Piggie does t have to. Gerald and Piggie are best friends. In Should I Share My Ice Cream? Gerald has a big decision to make. But will he make it in time? Using vocabulary that is perfect for beginning readers (and vetted by an early-learning specialist), Mo Willems has crafted a funny story about the challenges of doing the right thing. Fans of the Geisel Award-winning duo will eagerly eat it up!
- Author BiographyMo Willems (www.pigeonpresents.com), a number one New York Times best-selling author and illustrator, has been awarded a Caldecott Honor on three occasions (for Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!, Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale, and Knuffle Bunny Too: A Case of Mistaken Identity). Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! was also an inaugural inductee into the Indies Choice Picture Book Hall of Fame. And his celebrated Elephant & Piggie early reader series has been awarded the Theodor Seuss Geisel Medal on two occasions (for There Is a Bird on Your Head! and Are You Ready to Play Outside?).Other favorites include Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed and City Dog, Country Frog, illustrated by Jon J Muth. Mo began his career on Sesame Street, where he garnered six Emmy Awards.
- Author(s)Mo Willems
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleElephant & Piggie Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mo Willems
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.