All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its high-interest, magazine-like design and approach, this series teaches science in a way that appeals to teenagers. Digestible chunks of information, along with clear introductions and summaries of content in each chapter, encourage reluctant readers to approach, read, and learn important science content.
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSci-Hi: Science Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.