CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThe In Controversy series examines the complex, controversial issues of the day by breaking them into smaller pieces. By studying a specific issue, for example the ethics of embryonic stem cell research, rather than the entire stem cell research debate, students gain a more solid and focused understanding of a topic as a whole. Each book in the series provides a clear, insightful discussion of the issues, integrating facts and a variety of contrasting opinions for a solid, balanced perspective. Personal accounts and direct quotes from academic and professional experts, advocacy groups, politicians, and others enhance the narrative.
- Author(s)Hal Marcovitz
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIn Controversy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.