All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShoulder Arthroplasty: Complex Issues in the Primary and Revision Setting assembles the clinical kwledge of leading orthopaedic surgeons treating patients with arthritic shoulders. The book presents practical approaches to surgically managing each type of arthritis, the challenges of revision surgery, and related complications during and following surgery. Chapters provide thorough descriptions of the physical examination, imaging, diagsis, indications, surgical treatment, perative treatments, therapeutic options, and outcomes. Features: *Comprehensive discussion addressing everything from the latest techniques for arthroplasty to alternatives to total shoulder replacement *Recommendations about how to avoid and manage common complications including infection, nunion, malunion, instability, aseptic loosening, and soft tissue complications such as rotator cuff tears, impingement syndromes, and lesions *Important coverage on the treatment of young arthritic patients This book is an essential reference for orthopaedic surgeons, general surgeons, and residents in these specialties.
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/03/2008
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note127 illustrations (approx.)
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byEdward V. Craig,John W. Sperling,Russell F. Warren,Stephen Fealy
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.