Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the latest evidence-based information on current n-operative treatment recommendations for shoulder rehabilitation. Addressing a range of shoulder disorders, including glehumeral joint instability, glehumeral joint impingement, and frozen shoulder, Shoulder Rehabilitation: Non-Operative Treatment provides easy-to-follow guidelines on how to develop rehabilitation plans tailored to the specific needs of the patient. It also covers special topics in shoulder rehabilitation, such as how to modify traditional exercises for shoulder rehabilitation; the use of taping and external devices in rehabilitation; and the use of interval-based sport return programs. Highlights of this text: -In-depth coverage of specific shoulder pathologies with key basic science information -Detailed descriptions of specific exercise modifications that will help return the active shoulder patient to full activity following physical therapy -Extensive use of photographs and figures that illustrate recommended exercise and mobilization techniques An ideal clinical reference, this book will benefit specialists in orthopedics, sports medicine, and physical therapy, as well as students in graduate-level physical therapy and athletic training programs.
- Author(s)Todd S. Ellenbecker
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/08/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note250 illustrations (approx.)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.