All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis full colour poster details strength training. Each illustration depicts the anatomy in action, including musculoskeletal attachments.
- Author BiographyThe former editor in chief of the French magazine PowerMag, Frederic Delavier is currently a journalist for the French magazine Le Monde du Muscle and a contributor to several other muscle publications, including Men's Health Germany. He is the author of the bestselling Strength Training Anatomy and Women's Strength Training Anatomy, which have sold a combined 350,000 copies in the United States and have been translated into 15 languages. Delavier is a gifted artist with an exceptional knowledge of human anatomy. He studied morphology and anatomy for five years at the prestigious Ecole des Beaux-Arts in Paris and studied dissection for three years at the Paris Faculte de Medicine. Delavier won the French powerlifting title in 1988 and makes annual presentations on the sports applications of biomechanics at conferences in Switzerland. His teaching efforts have earned him the Grand Prix de Techniques et de Pedagogie Sportive. Delavier lives in Paris, France.
- Author(s)Frederic Delavier
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleStrength Training Anatomy
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content NotePoster
- Width600 mm
- Height800 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.77Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.