All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs Lemony Snicket a detective or a smoke detector? Do you smell smoke? Young apprentice Lemony Snicket is investigating a case of arson but soon finds himself enveloped in the ever-increasing mystery that haunts the town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea. Who is setting the fires? What secrets are hidden in the Department of Education? Why are so many schoolchildren in danger? Is it all the work of the torious villain Hangfire? How could you even ask that? What kind of education have you had?Maybe you should be in school?
- Author BiographyLemony Snicket had an unusual education which may or may not explain his ability to evade capture. He is the author of the 13 volumes in A Series of Unfortunate Events, several picture books including The Dark, and the books collectively titled All The Wrong Questions. Seth was educated in Canada, where he learned that doodling in the margins could translate into gainful employment. He is the multi-award-winning creator of cartoons, graphic novels, and a barbershop located in the city of Guelph, Canada, where he resides.
- Author(s)Lemony Snicket
- PublisherLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAll the Wrong Questions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.