All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese mini-biographies of twenty Missourians will entice you to make field trips to the theaters designed by the Boller Brothers in Columbia and St. Joseph, to Mark Twain's boyhood home in Hannibal, to Laura Ingalls Wilder's home in Mansfield, and other museums. Kids will have fun with the activities and illustrations that follow each story.Alice has found the episodes and anecdotes that will link every reader, young and old, to the character of these people who have shaped the world for us all. Includes interesting biographies of Jesse James, Edwin Hubble, and many Missourians of international interest.
- Author(s)Alice Anna Reese
- PublisherCompass Flower Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompass Flower Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.