All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the prevalent issue of poorly designed quantitative information presentations, this accessible, practical, and comprehensive guide teaches how to properly create tables and graphs for effective and efficient communication. The critical numbers that measure the health, identify the opportunities, and forecast the future of organizations are often misrepresented because few people are trained to design accurate, informative materials, but this manual helps put an end to misinformation. This revised edition of the highly successful book includes updated figures and 91 additional pages of content, including new chapters about quantitative narrative and current misuses of graphs--such as donut, circle, unit, and funnel charts--and new appendices that cover constructing table lens displays and box plots in Excel and useful colour palettes for presentation materials.
- Author BiographyStephen Few has worked for over 25 years as an information technology innovator, teacher, and consultant. As the principal of the consultancy Perceptual Edge, he focuses on practical uses of data visualisation to explore, analyse, and present quantitative business information. He lives in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Stephen Few
- PublisherAnalytics Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytics Press
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight1619 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.