All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe range of the graphic art collection at the Kunstmuseen Krefeld is ermous: art from around 1900 and classical modernism as well as a wide selection of works on paper from the 1960s to the present. It is this very diversity that calls for a new look at the collection. The catalogue therefore focuses less on individual drawings and more on a wealth of possible, occasionally surprising connections. Accompanying texts highlight the historical significance of the collection and make a contribution to the growing appreciation of graphic techniques in contemporary art.
- Author BiographyMagdalena Holzhey studied History of Arts, Italian Philology and Musicology at the Universities of Berlin and Pisa and is curator of the Kunstmuseen Krefeld.
- PublisherWienand Verlag
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWienand Verlag
- Weight816 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMagdalena Holzhey
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.