All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe great mystery of photography has always been that the process shows us how something looks but leaves us to our own devices to figure out what it might mean. Show and Tell t only embodies this dichotomy but celebrates it. Photographer William Greiner presented writers with a trio of photographs, asking that they choose one on which to base a story. Twenty-eight photographs and some 46,000 words later, the collaborative results make up his new book, which includes pictures from six of the themes that have marked his career to date: Picturing People, UKOK, Cruise, Baton Rouge Blues, Oh Augusta, and Snapshot.
- PublisherUniversity of Louisiana
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Louisiana
- Weight907 g
- Width208 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)William Greiner
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.