Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionShow and Tell taps into children's natural curiosity, asking a question such as 'who makes you happy?' or 'what do our senses tell us?' as the focus for each unit. Activities encourage children to explore the question while learning the language they need to think and talk about it. End-of-unit class projects consolidate learning and encourage children to work collaboratively. Opportunities to 'Show and Tell' allow them to present their projects in class or at home, and to talk about what they have learned - in English! Stories, hand-eye coordination practice and letter formation activities lead to reading and writing simple sentences. Problem-solving activities encourage children to think critically and creatively. Values lessons teach children how to behave both inside and outside the classroom.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight458 g
- Width211 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.