All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
About this product
- DescriptionShow and Tell taps into children's natural curiosity, asking a question such as 'who makes you happy?' or 'what do our senses tell us?' as the focus for each unit. Activities encourage children to explore the question while learning the language they need to think and talk about it. End-of-unit class projects consolidate learning and encourage children to work collaboratively. Opportunities to 'Show and Tell' allow them to present their projects in class or at home, and to talk about what they have learned - in English! Stories, hand-eye coordination practice and letter formation activities lead to reading and writing simple sentences. Problem-solving activities encourage children to think critically and creatively. Values lessons teach children how to behave both inside and outside the classroom.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight310 g
- Width208 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.