All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of her sister and friend Austin, 12-year-old Anya puts together a kids' summer theater troupe, the Random Farms Kids' Theater, recruiting area kids as actors and crew members for a musical revue. Acting as director, Anya navigates the ups and downs of a showbiz life, including preparing scripts, finding a venue, and handling ticket sales, t to mention calming the actors' insecurities and settling conflicts. It's a lot of responsibility for a 12-year-old but Anya pulls it off. Book 2 opens two days later. Now after a successful first show, Anya turns her attention to the troupe's second show. But trouble rears its head almost immediately when their beloved barn venue is jeopardized. How can they put on a production without a theater? Is the second show doomed before they ever start rehearsal? This series is closely based on the real-life experience of Anya Wallach, who began a summer theater camp in her parents' basement when she was just sixteen years old.
- Author(s)Anya Wallach,Lisa Fiedler
- PublisherSleeping Bear Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleStage Struck
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSleeping Bear Press
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.