Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the beginning of the new term at Oakland School in Stansfield, England, seems much as usual, it isn't. Handsome physical education instructor Colin Cochrane has just received yet ather steamy anymous letter. His wife is t amused. And a good-looking new English teacher, Patrick Murray, has joined the staff, fresh from a bit of trouble at his last school. Between them, Patrick and Colin provide abundant inspiration for adolescent sexual fantasies - which unfortunately become a twisted, tragic reality when fifteen-year-old Natalie Ouspensky is strangled, having first been (possibly) raped as well. Although Detective Inspector Judy Hill and Detective Chief Inspector Lloyd are certain that Natalie's killer is someone from Oakland School, they have their work cut out making certain just who. For Natalie wasn't quite the incent her mother believes, and her classmates guard Natalie's secrets - and their own - like life itself. It would be so easy for Hill and Lloyd to make an arrest, and so likely that they'd be wrong. For once, the odds are that a killer will slip right through their fingers, until a shred of evidence points them in the right direction...
- Author(s)Jill McGown
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight150 g
- Width104 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.