All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated children's book tells the story of the Shrew Wars, a bitter struggle between two communities of shrews - the Rosbifs and the Francias. When Roma, a young shrew from Francia, is captured during a daring raid into the Rosbifs' territory, the people of Trouville must perform an equally daring rescue to bring him home and end the fighting that has plagued their towns for years. This book is brought to life by over 40 illustrations by the author which draw children into the exciting world of the Shrew Wars. Inspired by the Napoleonic Wars, this exciting story is perfect for children aged between 7 and 9 and will teach them about diversity, acceptance and forgiveness.
- Author BiographyPeter Rush was born in Surrey, England, and after studying at St Martin's School of Art in London, he went on to work in both the US and Canada. He became a freelance illustrator for the BBC's Jackanory for 25 years before focusing on paper sculpture modelling, and he has also taught children of all ages in the UK, as well as the Middle and Far East.
- Author(s)Peter D. Rush
- PublisherPavilion Publishing and Media Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2014
- SubjectUnclassifiable: Child or adult
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Publishing and Media Ltd
- Illustrator(s)Peter D. Rush
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.