All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFor most of us, shrimps, prawns and lobsters immediately brings to mind something edible and tasty. Many are small inconspicuous inhabitants living on our shores and in shallow water. This guide includes a description of each animal accompanied by a colour photograph with information about each animal's behaviour, diversity and ecology. The endmatter includes both a scientific and common name index, further references and a glossary.
- Author(s)Gary Poore
- PublisherMuseum of Victoria
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMuseum of Victoria
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.