All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn this intriguing new mystery vel, bestselling author Lisa Fanti weaves the elements of murder and crime with an international flavor across three continents. Can Mickey Malone follow this twisting web of international intrigue from the ancient lands of Pompei to Washington, London and Beijing? Can she make the connections to some of Washington's power players before the American people lose their identity? This riveting murder and political thriller combines reality and the possibility of what can happen in a world where ethics and morals yield to the greed and avarice of power. It is a story that is more relevant than ever as the nation gears up for its next Presidential election campaign. Author Lisa Fanti takes the standard political potboiler and turns it on its head without apology. Her character, broadcast journalist Mickey Malone, exposes the intricate political dirty tricks and maneuvers lurking power behind the throne. Find out who would protect these secrets at any cost, even murder, to keep the American people in the dark. Join Mickey Malone to discover what lies Shrouded in Pompei.
- Author BiographyLisa Fantino is an award winning journalist turned attorney. During more than 20 years at New York City's top radio news stations, WCBS-AM and WINS-AM, and as an anchor at the NBC Radio Networks, she interviewed everyone from Mick Jagger, Robert Plant and Jon Bon Jovi to Walter Cronkite, Yogi Berra and a few world leaders, along the way. Sprinkle in her liaisons with some A-list rock stars and a true romantic, wanderlust spirit and you'll understand why fire and salsa is the only way to describe this street-wise, sassy reporter with a Sicilian temperament. While she has traveled the world, both for work and play, Lisa's soul is always happiest in Italy. When she's not flying here, there and everywhere, her homebase is New York, where she lives on a diet of Salsa On2 and dark chocolate. With the release of Shrouded in Pompei, she introduces the world to the Mickey Malone Mystery series, a new view on crime with legs to die for.
- Author(s)Lisa Fantino
- PublisherWanderlust Women Travel Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationMameroneck
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWanderlust Women Travel Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.