All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated book on landscape gardening addresses shrubs and how to determine which you should plant among your perennials and where. Shrubs provide the foundation for a pleasing, yet low-maintenance garden. They are long-lived, have the ornamental appeal of perennials, and provide variety in color, size, shape, and texture, as well as shelter and berries for birds. Shrubs can make attractive arrangements indoors and provide seasonal variation through the entire year. Gillian Harris's illustrations are botanically correct works of art that make this book absolutely irresistible.
- Author BiographyMoya L. Andrews is Dean of the Faculties Emerita at Indiana University. A Master Gardener and author of Perennials Short and Tall (IUP, 2008), Andrews hosts Focus on Flowers, a weekly radio program, and writes gardening articles for Bloom magazine. Gillian Harris is a natural science illustrator. She is an Indiana Master Naturalist and a past president of the south-central chapter of the Indiana Native Plant and Wildflower Society.
- Author(s)Moya L. Andrews
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note20 color illus., 1 map
- Weight545 g
- Width4531 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gillian Harris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.