All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description*June 29, 2016 Update* Based on your extremely helpful customer reviews, I have corrected the discrepancies between the answer keys and answer explanations. Thank you for your patience and support! Please contact me if you would like a final list of the updated correct answers Designed to complement the leading names in Specialized High Schools Admission Test (SHSAT) preparation, SHSAT Practice Tests: NYC Edition offers valuable practice tests and answer explanations for students preparing for the SHSAT. In particular, this book is geared towards those students seeking more challenging problems to give them the absolute confidence they need come test time and contains 3 full-length practice tests and full answer explanations.
- Author BiographyWon Suh helms The Better Writing Center's team of expert consultants and educators. And even though he is a licensed member of the Virginia State Bar, his true passion lies in teaching and counseling students. His passion is what led him to write custom questions to better prepare his students for the standardized tests they're striving to master, which he then later compiled into the workbooks that are available today. After graduating from the perennially nationally top-ranked Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology in 2001, Won went on to obtain a Bachelor's of Arts degree in mathematics from Georgetown University in 2005 and a Juris Doctor degree from the George Mason University School of Law in 2009.
- Author(s)Won Suh
- PublisherBetter Writing Center, LLC
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetter Writing Center, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.