All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you plagued by constant negative dialogue running around in your head? Like the incessant quacking of a duck? In this powerful book, Bobby Cappuccio and Pete Cohen give you a host of great strategies and insights to help you to Shut The Duck Up! - for good!In this inspirational book, Bobby Cappuccio and Pete Cohen encourage you to make big life changes in ten little minutes. Bobby and Pete have spent years collecting the 50 secrets of personal change that will amaze, inspire and motivate you. And in this ground-breaking book, they help you to Shut The Duck Up! and replace the old, negative dialogue in your head with inspirational stories.Bobby Cappuccio and Pete Cohen are both television personalities, international speakers and trainers. They work with the world's largest companies to facilitate remarkable changes in their businesses.
- Author BiographyPete Cohen is a life coach, public speaker, TV presenter and bestselling author of eleven books about making positive life changes and weight loss. He works as a peak performance coach for world-class athletes, including Dame Ellen MacArthur, Ronnie O'Sullivan and Dame Sally Gunnell. Pete is well known for his regular morning TV appearances on GMTV and BBC2's Confidence Lab. He was recognised internationally for defining the 'Formula for Happiness' in 2003. As a life coach, life strategist and human behaviourist he works with people to create positive change in their lives.Bobby Cappuccio is an internationally recognised speaker and author. Bobby has assisted countless thousands of trainers, managers and industry leaders in the world's most well-known organisations to facilitate remarkable changes in their businesses. Bobby is a co-founder of PTA-Global, an international personal trainer education company. Formerly, the director of professional development for the National Academy of Sports Medicine, Robert has written articles for several fitness publications, been a contributing author of two textbooks and has been a keynote speaker for leading industry conferences.
- Author(s)Bobby Cappuccio,Pete Cohen
- PublisherFilament Publishing
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCroydon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFilament Publishing
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.