Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a distant future, Olive Mensing is raised in the solitude of the forest by her parents, away from Society. For a time, she is happy and content, trusting in everything her parents tell her, and thinking she has the rest of her life ahead of her. But t long after her father's mysterious death, Olive and her mother are torn from their home and thrown into the very place Olive was raised to fear. There she will discover the brutal truths her parents had tried to keep from her - a Society divided by two classes (Shymers and Futures) based on how many days people have to live, and a government that locks people away for rebellious behaviors. Although everything seems backwards and hopeless in this new world, Olive makes a new friend and develops her first crush on a handsome boy. But even then, things aren't as easy as they should be. She finds herself in a whirlwind of hatred, sadness and lies that spins out of control, forcing her to choose between what her heart wants and what she kws is right.
- Author(s)Jen Naumann
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.