All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRNA interference has become a key method in the suppression of gene expression and the development of therapeutic agents, yet there is still the problem of delivery, stability, and the danger of off-target effects such as the silencing of unwanted genes and activation of innate immunity. In siRNA and miRNA Gene Silencing: From Bench to Bedside, expert researchers explore the most recent advances in siRNA design, expression, delivery, in vivo imaging, and methods to minimize siRNA's unwanted effects and promote successful use in patients. As part of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series, the chapters focus on their respective subjects with easy-to-use, up-to-date information, including several step-by-step laboratory protocols on topics such as new delivery formulations and strategies with promising applications in vitro and in vivo, validated therapeutic target genes, and components of miRNA function, biogenesis, and interference with virus infection. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, siRNA and miRNA Gene Silencing: From Bench to Bedside offers an excellent collection of chapters to aid all those with an interest in RNAi, gene regulation, and new therapies.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 487
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1223 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMouldy Sioud
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.