All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster Sibelius music tation software step by step with the most complete how-to guide available. Now fully updated with new examples and descriptions of features in Sibelius 6, this essential reference is designed for both vices and experienced musicians, composers, producers, and arrangers, containing a variety of examples - from single-line melodies to complex scores. Written by two proven trainers and expert authors in the field of music tation software, this book will be a constant reference for all of your Sibelius questions and needs.
- Author BiographyThomas Rudolph, EdD, has taught workshops in music technology at 17 institutions of higher learning and has trained over 4,500 music educators. His seven books include Teaching Music with Technology, Finale: An Easy Guide to Music Notation, and Recording in the Digital World. Producer and composer Vincent Leonard Jr. (New York, New York) has had works premiered nationally and internationally. Widely known as a copyist and arranger, he has worked on projects with Peter Nero, Doc Severinsen, the London Symphony Orchestra, Chuck Mangione, and many others.
- Author(s)Thomas E. Rudolph,Vincent F. Leonard
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content NoteBlack and White Photos and Illustrations throughout
- Weight1117 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.