All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a concise Sicilian grammar and a bilingual dictionary with pronunciation guide. The comprehensive phrasebook offers guidance for situations including dining out, accommodations, and obtaining medical care. It also contains complete phonetic spellings. An introduction to Sicily's history, guide to major cities and attractions, and sampling of the island's cuisine complete this valuable reference.
- Author(s)Joseph F. Privitera
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note3400+ entries
- Weight204 g
- Width190 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.