All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo. The Sicily Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use. Climb the famous Mount Etna, ride a Vespa through Centro Storico or visit the lemon groves on the island of Demeter. Sicily awaits! Inside the Sicily Marco Polo Spiral Guide:Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise! That Sicily Feeling gives tips to help you experience the essence of the island. Get under Sicily's skin and see what makes it tick. Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits. Chapters: Palermo and Surrounding Area, Mount Etna and the Northeast Coast, The Southeast Corner - Syracuse and Inland, The Heartland and the South Coast, Western Sicily. Organised by district; each chapter explores the most important and interesting sights.Restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out are listed at the end of each chapter. Perfectly planned itineraries for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map, make exploring easy and stress-free for Perfect Days in Sicily! Coverage of Monreale, Cattedrale di Palermo, Chiesa della Martorana & San Cataldo, Etna, Taormina, Cefalu, Noto, Siracusa, Ragusa, Caltagirone, Agrigento, Villa Romana del Casale, Enna, Selinunte & Marinella, Segesta, Erice, Mozia and more. Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both! The separate, fully indexed pull-out map is handily placed in a high-quality plastic wallet at the back of the guide, which can also be used as a storage pocket. Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit...there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Guides are known for their handy, compact format and unique Insider Tips. Marco Polo Maps and City Maps are famous for their high quality cartography and additional features like mark-it stickers which help to pinpoint a destination for future reference and aid route planning.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Spiral Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight363 g
- Width120 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.36
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.27
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.