Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.50Trending at AU $24.92
- AU $8.69Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.70
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $32.62
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide leads you in a weeklong drive in the Island of Sicily: starting with Messina, touching the Aeolian Islands, and then Taormina, Acireale, Catania, Syracuse, Caltagirone, Piazza Armerina with its Roman Villa, Agrigento with the Greek Temples, Porto Empedocle, Selinunte, to arrive in Palermo, with a visit to Solunto and Monreale. It includes a section on Sicilian food. It includes photos and descriptions of the attractions of all the localities touched. It contains many reviews for the best recommended restaurants that are at the location described, you have the basic information ready: the name, address and telephone number are included in the guide together with the review.
- Author BiographyEnrico Massetti was born in Milano. Now he lives in Washington DC, USA, but he regularly visit his hometown, and enjoys going around all the places near his home town that can be reached by public transportation. Enrico can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author(s)Enrico Massetti
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.