All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionSickle Cell Anemia Challenges: Courage To Face Adversity Describes an on the road account of what life was really like as a mother, caregiver and mentor for two of our children born with sickle cell anemia. It also shares valuable lessons on living a balance lifestyle that includes wisdom. We cant be balanced at all times, but the book will give you an outlook on character for those who walk in wisdom and those who are t. Love is t love until first it has been given away, and then it can be multiplied back to you. This is accomplished only through obedience. They became educated students with wisdom.
- Author BiographyHello World: My name is Willa Boykin and I am the co-author and founder of my new business venture, Epiphany-Love, LLC. Epiphany is much more than a mere light bulb moment. Epiphany will illuminate under microscopic settings as a radian beauty when miracles occur. It's a self improve home study course on living a balance lifestyle. It's wisdom at its best. My first book, Wisdom for Intrinsic Fulfillment, is your gateway to improvement and for future opportunities. My new book, Sickle Cell Anemia Challenges, Courage to Face Adversity, describes on the road account of what life was really like during parenting. I am the mother of three children, six grandchildren and three great grandchildren. Two of our children were born with sickle cell disease. Michele was born with a sickle cell trait the same as for my husband and I. Yvette's diagnosis at the age of four was that her blood tested positive for sickle cell anemia and incurable. I am the mother of three children, six grandchildren and three great grandchildren. Two of our children were born with special needs. Nothing just happens. There is a time and purpose in our life when we shall be called over-comers. We learn how to improve circumstance, but not necessarily do we reinvent one self. The awakening of my real life with purpose was unfolding, and it would change my view points forever. After retiring from a telecommunication corporation those vacated spaces seem to surround my lifestyle. With what's next, the who, why, where and how was of the upmost importance. From the very start my decision of acceptance into employment proved sound judgement. It became the best equip occupation and at the right time. I now want to give something back to the community and my family. Leaving a legacy of self help experienced topics became vital. It became the substance that could stand the test of time in your home library. I am a sister to two siblings. I am a care giver, friend, coworker, and neighbor, so I really do care. I am an ex spouse, disciple, entrepreneur and volunteer, I now concentrate on serving and living a balance lifestyle.
- Author(s)Willa Boykin
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.