All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionSid the Skeleton is so, so sad, and so, so lonely. He needs a good friend. Join Sid on his quest to find a friend that is just right for him! Along the way he meets Wanda the Witch, Vinny the Vampire, and Zeb and Zac the Zombies!
- Author BiographyKelly and his wife Andrea enjoy teaching and reading children's books to their five young kids. Sometimes Kelly tells stories about monsters, and occasionally a story gets elaborate enough that he has to ask his brother Ryan to illustrate it for him. He is very grateful for Ryan's help and Andrea's support. When he's not at home helping Andrea with the kids, Kelly goes to work as a small town doctor. Like the doctor in Sid the So-Sad Skeleton, Kelly sees plenty of people whose conditions can't be fixed with medicines. Unlike Sid's doctor though, Kelly has never had the privilege of treating the undead in his practice.
- Author(s)Kelly Jeppesen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight96 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ryan Jeppesen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.