All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe crest jewel of the Siddhanath Surya Yoga is its meditation. Not only is this a meditation for the evolution of consciousness, but also a dynamic osmosis of pranic healing (Ot-Prot technique). The first stage of the meditation is dynamic. It flushes out the toxins from the system and rejuvenates your body and mind with fresh and tingling life-energy, activating your chakras and keeping the body metabolism in a balanced state. The advanced stage of the meditation, called the Hamsa Surya, goes on to awaken your pranic lotus chakras and the informing Spirit of the sun (Surya) gives each one of your Soul chakras the sensation and realization that you are born of him. The pranic-healing energy ascends to transform itself into the Swan of Self-Realization and merge into the sun, Hamsa Surya. This is the advanced pathway to Self-Realization. In the advanced Surya Yoga meditation the energy is of an expanding spiral and vertical movement with held breath (kumbhak) in between. During the contraction phase, one visualizes a snake swallowing its own tail. The snake keeps swallowing its tail till it becomes a dot. Further tension of the body and concentration on the dot is done to vanishing point. The pattern of Puraka, Kumbhaka and Rechaka breathing is repeated in every chakra till one reaches the crown where the Soul, in the form of a Hamsa Swan, is exhaled to take flight in the inner mental sky, expand and merge into the spiritual Sun. The Hamsa merged into the Surya is Hamsa Surya. From the first to the third chakras is the Kundalini Surya, the path of the serpent ascending the spine. From the fourth to the seventh chakras is the Hamsa Surya, the path of the Soul Swan taking flight up and out of the mind's lake to the Supra-conscious states of ecstasy. A stanza from Yogiraj's poem Surya Yoga, is recited at each of the centers. Every verse is a solar healing meditation in itself. Unique in its intimacy with the sun, this sacred poem is like a mantra in English, and can be used as a chalice to invoke the healing and evolutionary properties of the sun's nectar.
- Author BiographyYogiraj Siddhanath a born Siddha is descended from the ancient family of Rama of the Solar Dynasty. Spiritually realized from a very young age, he cast away his royal ties after completing his educational responsibilities and fulfilled his calling as a yogi. While traveling as a teenager in the Himalayas, Yogiraj was blessed and empowered by the spiritual supermen of the Himalayan caves.His divine transformation flowered after his deep and personal experiences with Mahavatar (Supreme Spirit Incarnate) Shiva-Goraksha-Babaji(the same mentioned by Paramahansa Yogananda in his Autobiography of a Yogi ). With these blessings he was charged with the duty to spread the teachings of Earth peace through Self peace and spiritual evolution of Consciousness through the divine science ofKundalini Kriya Yoga meditation. Yogiraj is a TRUE MASTER who, unlike a teacher, awakens you to the next level of spiritual experience.
- Author(s)Yogiraj Siddhanath
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.