All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of John Green and Rainbow Rowell comes this powerful vel about a girl with cancer who creates a take--prisoners bucket list that sets off a war at school-only to discover she's gone into remission. When sixteen-year-old Alice is diagsed with leukemia, she vows to spend her final months righting wrongs. So she convinces her best friend, Harvey, to help her with a crazy bucket list that's as much about revenge as it is about hope. But just when Alice's scores are settled, she goes into remission, and w she must face the consequences of all she's said and done. Contemporary realistic-fiction readers who love romantic stories featuring strong heroines will find much to savor in this standout debut.
- Author BiographyJulie Murphy lives in North Texas with her husband who loves her, her dog who adores her, and her cats who tolerate her. After several wonderful years in the library world, Julie now writes full-time. When she's not writing or reliving her reference desk glory days, she can be found watching made-for-TV movies, hunting for the perfect slice of cheese pizza, and planning her next great travel adventure. She is the author of Dumplin', Side Effects May Vary, and Ramona Blue. You can visit Julie at www.juliemurphywrites.com.
- Author(s)Julie Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalzer and Bray
- Weight263 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.