All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing in the footsteps of the successful Side Reactions in Organic Synthesis by the same, highly experienced author, this new textbook focuses on aromatic substitution reactions, both electrophilic and nucleophilic. The coverage is reader-friendly with each chapter dealing with a certain reaction class in terms of its scope and limitations in detail, and unique in its approach since unexpected and unwanted side reactions are hard to find in the literature. A valuable addition to the classical textbooks on organic chemistry, this is a must-have for graduate students as well as for synthetic chemists in academia and industry.
- Author BiographyFlorencio Zaragoza Dorwald studied chemistry at the Georg-August University in Gottingen, Germany, and Universite Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, France, where he obtained his Ph.D. in 1990 on the synthesis of natural products under the guidance of M. Franck-Neumann and M. Miesch. He spent one postdoctoral year in both the groups of A. Pfaltz (University of Basel) and A. P. Marchand (University of North Texas), and then worked on the synthesis of unnatural amino acids at the Technical University of Dresden. From 1994 to 2007 he had a position as a medicinal chemist at Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark. Currently, he is employed as organic chemist at Lonza AG in Visp, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Florencio Zaragoza Dorwald
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication09/07/2014
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight688 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.