All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description<i>Side by Side Arabic: Dialogues in Modern Standard Arabic and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic</i> presents dialogues of varying length, each with two versions. Dialogues in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and their English translations appear on the left-facing page, while their equivalents appear in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) on the right-facing page, written in both Arabic script and phonemic transcription. Learn by comparing Arabic to English, MSA to ECA, the written Arabic to the spoken Arabic on the <b>MP3s</b>, which are available for free on Lingualism.com.
- Author(s)Matthew Aldrich
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.