All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSide by Side Arabic: Dialogues in Modern Standard Arabic and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic presents dialogues of varying length, each with two versions. Dialogues in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and their English translations appear on the left-facing page, while their equivalents appear in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) on the right-facing page, written in both Arabic script and phonemic transcription. Learn by comparing Arabic to English, MSA to ECA, the written Arabic to the spoken Arabic on the MP3s, which are available for free on Lingualism.com.
- Author(s)Matthew Aldrich
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $44.85Trending at AU $48.47
- AU $18.68Trending at AU $20.99
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.86
- AU $23.05Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $23.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.