Side by Side Plus 3 - Life Skills, Standards, & Test Prep by Steven J. Molinsky, Bill Bliss (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.09+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionSide by Side has helped over 25 million students worldwide persist and succeed as language learners. Now, in this special edition for adult learners in standards-based programs, Side by Side Plus builds students' general language proficiency and prepares them for their life-skill roles in the community, family, school, and at work. Easy-to-use teacher support materials include hundreds of multilevel activities and a wealth of supplemental worksheets, achievement tests, and other resources to assure learner persistence and success. Outstanding Features: * Picture dictionary lessons introduce unit vocabulary in a clear, easy-to-use format. * The program's guided conversation methodology integrates grammar, vocabulary, and topics through real-life communication practice that is student-centered, interactive, and fun. * Standards-based lessons in each unit develop the competencies included in CASAS, BEST Plus, EFF, SCANS, Model Standards, and other major curriculum frameworks and assessment systems. * Teamwork, critical thinking, and community tasks promote cooperative learning, problem-solving, and civics connections. * Diverse reading and writing activities include realia, narrative readings, and journal-writing to develop skills for daily life, self-expression, and academic advancement. * Built-in assessment in each unit includes a check-up test and vocabulary and skill checklists enabling students to assess their progress. * Side by Side Gazette magazine sections promote learner persistence through high-interest material that students can use in class or on their own, building a bridge between the classroom and the home. * A Bonus Gazette Audio CD included with the text offers entertaining radio program-style recordings of Gazette activities. * An all-in-one teacher support package (available separately) includes a standalone Teacher's Guide with Multilevel Activity & Achievement Test Book and CD-ROM providing multilevel activities and an array of reproducible masters, worksheets, and tests. * A standalone Activity & Test Prep Workbook offers all-skills practice, GrammarRaps, and unit achievement tests.
- Author(s)Bill Bliss,Steven J. Molinsky
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson Education (US)
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, maps, charts
- Weight454 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.