All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionRick Kogan and Charles Osgood's Sidewalks column for the Chicago Tribune Sunday Magazine is a tour of the city of Chicago like other. Accompanied by Osgood's evocative color photographs, Kogan's pieces revisit the lost places and people of Chicago. In this collection you will find an elegy for Maxwell Street, the marketplace that pulsed with city life for more than one hundred years; a magical miniature golf course; memories of Bensinger's pool hall; and much, much more.
- Author BiographyRick Kogan is the author or coauthor of ten books, including Yesterday's Chicago and A Chicago Tavern: A Goat, a Curse, and the American Dream. In addition to writing for the Chicago Tribune, he is also the creator and host of WGN's Sunday Papers with Rick Kogan. He lives in Chicago. Charles Osgood has been a Chicago Tribune photographer for more than thirty-five years and teaches photojournalism at Columbia College Chicago. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Rick Kogan
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight898 g
- Width229 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byCharles Osgood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.