Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $121.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSidney Nolan's paintings have helped shape a popular image of Australia and its characters. Author, critic and broadcaster Tom Rosenthal knew Sidney Nolan better than most. A personal friend of the artist from 1960 until his death in 1992, Rosenthal has w produced one of the most comprehensive retrospectives on Nolan.
- Author BiographyT. G. Rosenthal has written extensively about Australian art in general and Sidney Nolan in particular. He is a former art critic of The Listener, and is currently art critic of The New Statesman. His articles on art have appeared in many publications, including Studio International, Modern Painters, Art Review, The Times and The Daily Telegraph, and he has broadcast many times on Radio 3. Among this other books is The Art of Jack B. Yeats.
- Author(s)T. G. Rosenthal
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2002
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note373 illustrations, 270 in colour
- Weight2310 g
- Width253 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.