All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRevealing the methods successful black students employ to achieve greatness, this study gives positive perspectives from a markedly difficult environment. Many questions are explored, including How do black students become successful leaders if teachers have low expectations? When faced with a boring curriculum, what can be done to foster enthusiasm and interest in the subject matter? How can black students excel if lesson plans are t congruent with their learning style? If the school is headed by an ineffective principal, what can be done? and How can black students perform to their utmost in a demoralizing school culture? The answers in this examination replace despondence with optimism and provide educators, parents, and students with strategies of hope.
- Author BiographyDr. Amanishakete Ani is a psychologist who lectures across the nation. Dr. Molefi Asante is the founder of the African American studies department at Temple University. He is the author of Afrocentricity, Egyptian Philosophies, and Egypt vs. Greece. They both live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Amanishakete Ani
- PublisherAfrican American Images
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAfrican American Images
- Weight270 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byMolefi Kete Asante
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.