All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the science behind sight. It looks at topics such as human and animal sight, how the eye works, and methods of correcting sight problems e.g. glasses.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: The Science Behind
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width188 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.