All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers effective sight-fishing tactics for a variety of species, including striped bass, bluefish, spotted sea trout, sok, permit, bonefish, and barracuda. Captain Nick Karas tells how to choose fly-fishing tackle, flies, spinning gear, and boats to maximize your flats fishing and gives tips on sight-fishing the surf, mini-flats, tidal ponds, and shallow water.
- Author BiographyCaptain Nick Karas is a sight-fishing guide who lives in Orient, New York. He has written for Newsday and is the author of Striped Bass Fishing (1-58574-088-8).
- Author(s)Nick Karas
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication26/03/2008
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note100 colour photos & 7 b/w drawings
- Weight467 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.