All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKathleen Krull proves Sigmund Freud deserves a place in her much-lauded series, because he essentially created a brand-new branch of medicine: psychoanalysis.
- Author(s)Kathleen Krull
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGiants of Science (Viking Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Boris Kulikov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.