All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSignal is an ongoing book series dedicated to documenting and sharing compelling graphics, art projects and cultural movements of international resistance and liberation struggles. Its objective is to bring these artists and their work to a new audience, digging deep through a common history to unearth their images and stories. Signal will serve as a unique and irreplaceable resource for activist artists and academic researchers, as well as an active forum for the critique of the role of art in revolution.
- Author BiographyAlec Dunn is an illustrator and a printer who has designed book and record covers, political graphics, and punk fliers. His work can be seen at www.blackoutprint.com. He lives in Portland, Oregon. Josh MacPhee is an artist and an activist whose work focuses on social movements, history, and public space. He is the author of Paper Politics: Socially Engaged Printmaking Today, Realizing the Impossible: Art Against Authority, and Reproduce and Revolt. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Josh MacPhee
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication12/08/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.